Virtual Office Space
The term 'Virtual Office' was first used in 1983 and is generally considered to refer to a business address service combined with professional live communications. Virtual offices are an economical way of maintaining a professional business image while saving on costs compared to traditional office space.
A prestigious business address will enhance your company profile. There are many different options to consider when choosing a virtual office provider and we will cover some of them here.
Virtual Office Space Services:
- Professional business address
- Reception services for receiving/forwarding mail
- Secure document service
- Professional mailing address
- Secure mail storage
- Use of meeting or office space per hour
Virtual Office Communication Services:
- Personalised phone answering services
- Virtual assistant
- Remote receptionist services
- Fax number
Virtual offices reduce business overheads, cut staffing costs, save commuting daily and eliminate a host of other costs such as insurance and utilities.